Many of our IT and control systems are installed in major distribution centres in the UK and Europe. The DC operators and major brands business reputation and profitability rely heavily on their systems operating at peak performance with minimum downtime, especially in peak season. However, when a failure does occur then the issue needs to be quickly identified, rectified and the system up and running without delay.
IDC recognises these issues and offers tailored support packages to fit your service level requirements. These may vary from office-hours telephone support to full 24 x 7 cover with an engineer on standby for emergency on-site attendance. The support service is managed and delivered by a qualified and experienced team of engineers.
Support service includes:
- Monthly performance reports
- Proactive Preventative Maintenance
- Help desk and out of hours telephone support
- Remote Online fault finding and diagnostics via VPN and Team Viewer
- Emergency site support from Office Hours to 24 x 7 options